[CH] to rinse or not to rinse!

Sue Bonar (sbonar@NMSU.Edu)
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:28:10 -0600

hmm.... I always rinse the skins off after I've thawed them, and they
always taste fabulous and hot. Er... isn't the capsaicin on the *inside*
of the chile? Maybe it's different if eating fresh roasted vs. thawed?
The skin basically falls off after they've been roasted and frozen, so
they don't get a lot of time under the water. That could also be why
I've never noticed a lack of flavour.