Re: Fw: [CH] Good Eats

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:42:12 -0500

At 4:53 AM -0700 9/12/02, Ted Wagner wrote:
>A side note on books.
>
>One of THE best books you can buy if you like to cook (and experiment
>with your cooking) is written by Shirley O. Corriher.  Shirley often is
>a guest on Alton's show and has often been referred to as a "culinary
>scientist".  She's a master of all trades when it comes to cooking it
>seems.

Interesting...  On Ted's suggestion, I went to Amazon.com to look up
"Cookwise", and, Ironically, they're having one of those "buy both
for a great deal" thingies.  The other book?  Alton Brown's "I'm Just
Here for the Food".  Buy both, $43.75.

--
Chad Gard, KB9WXQ
INCHASE: http://www.inchase.org  Co-founder