Re: [CH] Brazilian (was Etheopian) V8 #585

Cameron Begg (begg.4@osu.edu)
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:51:18 -0400

Hi C-H's,

Alex wrote:

>...Brazilian chef who gets her own cooking show in the USA.  The scenes with
>the Malagueta peppers are wonderful.  Now I want to tour the Brazilian
>coast.

>So, all you folks living in all these cities, does anyone have Brazilian
>restaurants?

When in LA we visited a Brazilian restaurant in the Farmer's Market.
They served malagueta peppers pickled in vinegar as a relish. Susan
the Chilewoman sent me some seeds, which to my great discredit, I
lost until a few days ago. I will plant them next Spring and share
them with you at O.F. Alex if you are interested. (By which time they
will be very confused at their oscillations between IN and OH!)

The meat part of the food was grilled over charcoal and the sausage
particularly tasty.
--
---
                      Regards,               Cameron.