RE: [CH] Brazilian restaurants

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:50:20 -0400

I have been to Fogo de Chao -- it is a churrascaria (sp?), meaning a
Brazilian steakhouse wherein the waiters are all walking around with sabres
full of meat and you can have all you want.  It is a small chain with
restaurants in Dallas, Houston, and a couple in Brazil.  It is truly
fantastic -- I really love the place.  I have been fortunate enough to eat
there three times without having to pay for any of it ($40 a head for food).
Yes, there is another Brazilian steakhouse in Atlanta -- up in Cobb County
somewhere, I think....

While I'm here, I am afraid that an earlier post of mine was somewhat
misconstrued by lurkers on the list -- I was wondering how large the list
was stated that it would be difficult to know the figure exactly because we
don't know how many lurkers there are -- i.e., I said (tried to anyway) that
"lurkers are difficult to count", which is _vastly_ different from "lurkers
don't count".  I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Matt

T. Matthew Evans
Geosystems Group
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology