Re: [CH] orchestrated peppers

Valerie C (mspepper424@hotmail.com)
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:28:50 -0500

Yeah Paul, that's different alright!! This being one of the first emails
I've read since resubbing to the CH list a couple days ago, I'm wondering if
the flavor has changed. My fellow Noo Englander Paul is trading saliva with
a NUBIAN?? A GOAT??? HUH???? To quote Paul... EEEUUUUWWWW!!!!!! I hope you
*meant* to say nubile (but hey who am I to judge :) BBBaaaaaaa!!!!
Valerie in New Hampshire