Re: [CH] orchestrated peppers

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:46:31 -0400

I'm over 50, balding & poor Valerie. I no longer get to swap spit with
nubile women, except for a cousin from Maine, & if you saw my cousin, you'd
kiss the goat to.
  Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: "Valerie C" <mspepper424@hotmail.com>
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 September, 2002 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] orchestrated peppers

Yeah Paul, that's different alright!! This being one of the first emails
I've read since resubbing to the CH list a couple days ago, I'm wondering if
the flavor has changed. My fellow Noo Englander Paul is trading saliva with
a NUBIAN?? A GOAT??? HUH???? To quote Paul... EEEUUUUWWWW!!!!!! I hope you
*meant* to say nubile (but hey who am I to judge :) BBBaaaaaaa!!!!
Valerie in New Hampshire