Re: [CH] sighhhhh .... minus celsius degrreeeesssssssss

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:19:04 -0400

Dibbler,
  You do know about yanking plants, hanging upside down in a warm place,
spritzing roots with water occasionally & letting fruit mature?
     Paul
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Backman" <dibbler@home.se>
Sent: Thursday, 19 September, 2002 4:05 PM
Subject: [CH] sighhhhh .... minus celsius degrreeeesssssssss

Hi !

So now the temperature drops below zero .... most every night ....

Electric heaters blasting 24/7 in greenhouses ....

Will hopefully be able to keep the horde of still green habs on the bushes
for another 7-14 days ....

sigh ....

God how I hate the swedish winter ......  and yet I canīt move ... since I
lobe the swedish summers way toooo much :)

/Dibbler