[CH] Re: Hot Luck

douglas barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:57:43 -0400

Hey Chip,
 It's Sunday morning,"the Day After" Your Infamous Hot-Luck,
  and yes I survived, But I wanted to say thanks real quick and let
  you know by 11:00am I already sold 2 jars of those wonderful
   "Sweet & Hot" Pickles to a woman that was passing by my shop
   and saw me unloading the cases of your stuff,my shop wasn't even open yet
   but she saw the label on the box and stopped me in my tracks and said
"Are Those Those Delicious Pickles from BOWERS and was I going to sell
 any of them or where they just my own stash?!"
She didn't see I was heading for my shop but as soon as she saw the labile
she freak and had to stop me in my tracks!!
I told her that last night I was at your Hot-Luck and that I was going
to stock
Your line of Goodies and she ask what else did I have of yours?!
After she told me she bought Pickles and Rub from you at Bowers"Which is
1 hr
Away from my shop" That she and her best friend will be back from her house
another hour from my shop so she can check out how well your Rub and My
"Wood Pellet  BBQ Grill " would cook her London Broil!
She bought 2 jars of Pickles before she left and will be back 200pm With
the
Meat . She said she had a small piece of Your chicken you cooked on my Grill
at Bowers That was seasoned with your Dry Rub and loved and wanted more but
we where all out!
    Oh and The Hot-Luck was as Great as always and I'll do an update on
that tonight
after I close the shop.
I hope You've Survived The rest of the night I had to leave at midnight
just when Things
start to get fun with the Strong,The Few and Those still standing!!!!!!
 Chat to you later,and thanks again for the stock of Goodies for me to
sell in the shop
and the great time at This Years Red Lion Hot-luck, I really Feel Bad
for those C-H'S
who where in driving distance that didn't find away to make it to the
Party, cause they
missed some of the Best Food & Fun East of The Mississippi River!!!
  With Warm regards and Ring of Fire,
***Doug B. in  Bucks Co.Pa.***