Re: [CH] Open Fields - Awesome chili by CaJohn

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Don't get me wrong, that horseradish was AWESOME.  It was so good, I
still remember it. ;-)

But, really, we chileheads must all have some masochistic tendencies!

;-)

Ted

--- dan combs <dcombs@bloomington.in.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Ted Wagner wrote:
>
> > One of the most interesting and LETHAL was the red savina dusted
> > horseradish (STILL scars my brain cells).  Forgot who brought that
> but
> > WOW!
>
> Maybe it had calmed down by Sunday a-noon.  I mean it was hot, but
> not
> _that_ hot.  ;-)
>
> I got the last piece of chicken.  By the time I had finished
> garnishing it
> the thing was coated with horseradish, purira powder and some kind of
> hab
> drippings.  I gave it a 6.
>

> carp

=====
lat: 39.74673, lon: -86.33115
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Why is it that people with Logizomechanophobia need a computer to
learn how to spell it?