[CH] Re:

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 03:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

If I remember correct, and again my memory is probably off on this, you
had the ... not sure what to call it... hab relish chutney and you came
last year?  If so, thank you to you as well.  That was really really
good stuff.

Ted

--- michael king <mikeandsheleen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As the newest (I think) addition to the "list", I just
> wanted to say "First--THANK-YOU-JIM!!!! I really
> appreciate the hard work and expense that goes into
> the open fields!!!  Second--I think I have found my
> long lost family!! I had no idea that there were so
> many other nuts uh, I mean fun people (did I mention
> good looking, also?!?!) that love to use chiles in so
> many ways!! Thanks to everyone who made it my most
> favorite weekend of the year!!!

> http://sbc.yahoo.com

=====
lat: 39.74673, lon: -86.33115
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Why is it that people with Logizomechanophobia need a computer to
learn how to spell it?