Re: [CH] "Too many spices can prove harmful" ???

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:08:54 -0400

At 08:52 AM 10/3/02 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote:
>Yup....pure horse puckey! Obviously the editors in Hattiesburg thought
>so also, for it has been pulled! cheeers, Doug in BC

Hmmm, I just checked and it's still there.  You might have done what I did
first and just clicked on the link.  You'll notice that the word wrap
stripped off the final "ml" of the URL.  What ya gotta do is cut and past
the full URL into the browser address block, making sure the final "ml" is
at the end.  I'm not sure the quality of the info will make this chore
worthwhile...

=Mark