Re: [CH] Drying peppers

Dan Gillis (DanGillis@earthlink.net)
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:17:16 -0400

 We like to dry them whole.  We've done fresh and frozen habs before, and
they come out great either way.   I suppose it takes longer to do them
whole, but it's just the way we like them.

 Besides, we like how the finished product looks in a glass jar when you're
finished!

 We have a new stove with a "Warming Drawer"  and are hoping to dry some
habs in it.  If anyone has any thoughts on how to best accomplish this,
we're
open to suggestions.

 Dan Gillis