Re: [CH] Loving DW that's not a Chile-Head

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:13:12 -0500

Mike Benson wrote:

> >   Well do I hear a round of applause for a special non C-H wife?
>
> Yeah.  My wife would have not known or cared if there was going to be a
> frost, wouldn't have told me if she did, and wouldn't have helped bring
> in the plants.

  My rule for overwintering this year is: anything is fine, as long as it's
out of sight.  Which effectively rules out anything indoors...

  There is one plant I may have to fight a little over though, and see if I
can get it inside.  Thought it was a Fatalii, which is just starting have
pods ripen, but they are going from green to brown, and otherwise look
normal.  I don't remember buying a Chocolate Fatalii from Susan...  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099