Re: [CH] Numex Suave

Robert Farr (rbfarr@erols.com)
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:56:44 -0400

Hey - thanks, Sue!

Nina will forever be in your debt!!!

--
Robert Farr
The Chile Man

*  A sustainable farm producing hot sauce marinades, salsas, mustards,
and barbecue.
*  Subscribe to our online newsletter at http://www.thechileman.com
*  Check out this article about us from The Washington Post:
   http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/style/food/A8659-2001Jul17.html
*  Open Houses and Farm Tours throughout the year.  See our web site for
details!