[CH] International Pepper Shipping/Was home made OF sauce

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:52:53 -0400

Hi Marc,
Was wondering what happened to the "Organic Chilli Grower"?
Your rules & regs start at this URL:

http://www.agric.wa.gov.au/default.pasp

and the basic requirements at this URL:

http://www.agric.wa.gov.au/programs/app/quarantine/index.htm

and clicking on "Import Requirements for Seed into Western Australia" under
Commercial requirements. Now I realize the seeds I sent you are not
commercial in nature but I can't find anything on private shipments.
That URL sends you to this one:

http://www.agric.wa.gov.au/progserv/plants/weeds/weedsci.htm

& I'll let you download the file & peruse it's contents.

You wrote, Snip:
I am still after as many different types of Habs as possible also Ajis and
hell whatever anybody has ready I will throw in. I dont mind planting seeds
of the same types from different sources as genetic diversification is
important. So if anybody has any seeds at all that they wish to contribute
of any type of chillie they are most welcome. I lost all of my addresses  in
fact all of my emails some 5 months ago so have had to start from scratch so
if anybody was expecting an email from me and didn't,t get it . Remind me,

I'm reminding you, PepperBud! Go to this URL:

http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/tax_site_acc.pl?S9%20Capsicum%20ch
inense

Have over 200 different varieties from this list in my possession at this
time & working on getting more. Want some? Will forward list of others to
your new E-mail addy (now that I have it).

Yours in heat,
Paul
PS Shame The Fragrant Garden site went down, great site.