Re: [CH] Medical question.

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:18:50 -0500

At 01:08 AM 10/12/2002 -0500, Fred Morris wrote:
>Well, I hit the wrong button that time!!  What I intended to say was
>that I know a guy that has found a doctor that is a fanatic about the
>healing power of peppers.  I guess that applies to all of us, too,
>though.  Anyway, based on advice from the doctor, my friend steeps
>ground cayenne in alcohol for a couple of weeks and then strains it and
>uses the tincture as a daily eye wash!  Man, I eat the things, but I
>won't put em in my eye, but he swears by it.  So, don't see how your
>exposure could have caused much trouble.

He must be a student of Dr. Christopher's teachings. That sounds llike a
preparation called "Eye Bright". Christopher was a naturopath and herbalist
(also an MD) who used cayenne to cure/treat a number of ailments - often
with amazing results.

Both Christopher and his disciple Dr. Richard Schulze (same training as
Christopher except he's not an MD) are big time advocates of the powers of
cayenne and capsicum.

www.curezone.org/schulze is one of the url's for Schulze
www.800herbdoc.com/dssnh/index3.html is another for Schulze

www.healthfree.com/christopher/cayenne.htm for the cayenne specific stuff
of Dr. Christopher.

And everyone thinks we're wacko because we eat chilies.... hee hee hee!!!!

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!