Re: [CH] Re: phones (was Dutch hot spots)

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:02:55 -0400

From: "Karen Oland" <koland@staffingtech.com>
Sent: Thursday, 17 October, 2002 12:20 PM
Subject: RE: [CH] Re: phones (was Dutch hot spots)

> Actually, the phone in the car problem is more related to the apparent
> inability of men to drive and talk at the same time.

Wait a minute! I resemble that remark! Being both Polish & male, that's
double indeminity, ain't it? When I participated in football during high
school, if I tried to chew gum & run I tripped over the chalk lines. But
I've improved with age! Now as I walk on sidewalks chewing gum, I look down
so as not to trip over the cracks. (;-)))
Paul