Re: [CH] back home, etc....

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:50:53 -0500

Anita Perron wrote:

> Just returned from Florida where I was not able to find any Dantil
> peppers!! BOOHOO.  The only peppers I saw at Publix were imported from
> Canada.  What is this???  I go there to get peppers and they only have
> sweet red, green, or yellow peppers????
> Lucky me, the person kept watering my plants and the habanero I brought
> in the house is still producing my little red babies!!
>
> Anita

  My Father-In-Law brought me a pound or so back from Florida a few months
ago.  They aren't from Publix though, they are from a little farmers market
type store that is near his mothers place.

  They're still in the freezer, so I can't comment on quality.

  Finally had time to pull everything salvageable out of the garden
yesterday; plants all killed by the recent frost.  Truly sad...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099