Re: [CH] Daughters

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:46:00 -0700

Signe Knutson wrote:
> Well my only daughter(freshman)  is home from college this weekend, and I
> found myself thinking how her fav food could not be further from chileness.
> . . .LEFSE.  . . . . . If anyone paid attention, they showed a lefse cookoff
> on the Food net on Friday.. .  .its white and you put butter on it. She
> can't stand anything with hot peppers. I will be patient, but I WILL win her
> over in due time. Well I made her lefse so she is a happy camper.
>
> Signe

OR----Irish potato pancakes, farl. whatever! The Scandihoovians :-) went
to Ireland, to steal the girls, left a bunch of pregnant ones behind,
obviously impregnated by Eric the Rude(whoops, RED!)and thus there are a
  bunch of red heads in Ireland(we have a red headed son!)and my late
brother also had red hair.  Got news for you, Signe....we sprinkle chile
powder in with the mashed potatoes!  mmmmm good! Cheers, Doug in BC