Re: [CH] Drying question...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:23:37 -0500

Marilyn Reese wrote:

> I've used the microwave.  Well, my MW is a fancy-schmancy one, and it's also
> a convection oven.  I use the convection/MW conbination setting of the
> lowest heat.  Works great.
>
> Marilyn

  I can see the convection feature working well for that.  I don't know if our
new M-W has that or not; as it's still in the box, buried in the basement.  If I
wait until the kitchen is done, and the M-W is installed (it's a Space-Saver),
I'll have likely lost everything to rot.

  Think I'll just freeze everything (or re-freeze, in some cases) until the
kitchen is done, and the range finally gets moved out of my den...  with all
it's nice new scratches from my forgetting it's there, and backing my chair into
it.

Thanks,
--
Erich