Re: [CH] camouflage

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:05:28 +0000

>From: "VoodooChile" <rael64@qwest.net>

>So...accept the inevitable.  Bask in it.  Scoop it up with a spoon and lick
>it off.  Better yet, pour some into the navel of the/a loved one and stick
>your tongue in it...

Wait, wait, you are thinking outside the cubicle.  Wait, maybe this is why
the partition wall keeps rocking...

I was simply sitting before a half-finished salad, fork in hand and tears in
eyes.

The other thing that I didn't say is, with extra habs sitting around, I'm
tending to throw them at more cooking projects.  How to season - throw some
habs at it!  Dream now, dance later.

- A

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!