Re: [CH] Hotlick's Festival, Oct 26, Seaport Village, San Diego

Bucky Goldstien (chile-head@chile-heads.com)
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:23:50 -0700

Hi Pods,
  I will be there with Bucky Goldstien's Hot Sauce and Baboon Ass Brand
Habanero Hot Sauce. Looking forward to seeing everyone(Who's Going) there.
Burn On!
Ron
www.chile-heads.com