Re: [CH] Chorizo

Rich McCormack (macknet@pacbell.net)
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:53:26 -0800

Nels Peterson family wrote:

> Friends and neighbors
>
> We're getting a pork done next week, the butcher plant is going to grind the
> trim and we're going to make our own sausage -- any good chorizo recipes out
> there?

I'm assuming you mean fresh Mexican style chorizo, not the cured and
smoked Spanish style chorizo.  Here's the link to a couple of recipes
found within my collection of web pages.  The first recipe is somewhat
complicated, but the second is a really easy to make.

 http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/sausage.html#mexican-style_chorizo

--
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those
who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders

Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@pacbell.net

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...
http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/