Re: [CH] Ketchup-y Hot Sauce

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:24:13 -0600

At 10:23 AM 10/31/2002 -0800, Bill Woodward wrote:
>--- rcb@kc.rr.com wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone recommend a viscous hotsauce (NOT Bufalo Chipotle) that
> > has a similar consistency of ordinary ketsup?
> >

>I'm assuming that you really meant viscous, and not vicious :-)  I
>often use Sriracha in place of ketchup.  It is thick, red, has a decent
>heat and a nice flavor.  Get the Huy Fong Tuong Ot Sriracha (sp?)

The Tuong Ot An Pho (Golden Bell) or Lucky Tiger are ***much*** better than
the Who Flung Foo Rooster Sauce. Both the Rooster and Golden Bell are made
in Califunky (Rancho Cucamonga, I think) Lucky Tiger is made in Thailand
and actually comes in a glass container.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!