Re: [CH] Re: REPLY NEEDED

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:45:02 -0800

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:
> This is the second piece of Spam I've received recently. Never thought of
> the C-H list as originator. HMMM?
>    Paul

Hi all....I believe that the problem lies in these creeps having aquired
   some chile heads mailing list, via a mail virus. Usually Mike catches
this crap prior to it getting on the list, but Mike is on holiday in the
southwest, so all we have to do is hit delete....magic! it goes away
into the ether!  Cheers, Doug in BC