RE: [CH] chile spoilage?

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:40:51 -0600

Yeah.

I can relate to going soft in the body - and [brain] stem end - like them
peepers.

(sigh)

The exterior ain't all that bad, but the interior [heart, soul and most
o'the mind!] is still magnificent!!!!!!!

green, CH #2156
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of The NorthEast
ChileMan
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 8:16 PM
To: Captain Apathy; C H
Subject: Re: [CH] chile spoilage?

Only thing I can say is take notes. I've noticed some peppers literally jump
at becoming unusable while others last a couple of weeks without
refrigeration. Some go soft at stem end while others soften on body. Some
have deteriorated interiors while the exterior looks good.
Sorry if I'm not more helpful than that,
Paul