Re: [CH] Pepper Rot/AVG

Harold James (mdspice@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:23:08 -0500

This stuff works (AVG)I have never had to worrie about it. Chileman told me
about it a few months back and mine did not stop working after 30 days. make
sure you download the free one not a trail one.

I also am using a firewall now
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/home.jsp they have a free one and I
keep out things that I did not know was going on. I have about 90 port scans
over night each night some are ok but some are people looking to break in to
a system.

best part this is free also they have up grades but I am still using the
free one.
Harold
Mason Dixon Spice