Re: [CH] (cider brau) + Overwintering Not anymore though, all OT...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:33:20 -0600

"Jesse [CH1200] G." wrote:

> tucker wrote:
> (SNIP cider talk)
> > (depending on what brand you buy).  Sort of like a decent beer, as compared
> > to the general American pis...  well, never mind.   ;-)))
>
> American..."Pilsner"?  The Polemically Correct term is "American Light
> Lager."  Over-engineered macro-brew.  Swillsner.  Lawn maintenance beer.

  Yeah, sure, Pilsner... that's what I was going to finish that thought with...
;-)  (Thanks for the out, man.)  And you all thought I almost typed a naughty
word; for shame.

>  Most of the chileplants are
> over-wintering NICELY under the purple neon tube lights.  ... I gotta get a
> digital camera...
>
> Hasta la lista,
>
> Jesse
> CH#1200
> & wanna-be-er geek

  Yeah, my wife decided we finally needed one this weekend.  Don't expect any
photos though, as they don't sell the floppy drive memory card adapters at
Wal-Mart any longer (or anywhere else nearby, I found out).  Of course they had
them a month ago when I was looking at them with the future in mind.  And the
camera software isn't supported by Windows '95, so of course no one near here
sells the '98 upgrade anymore either...  Time to hit e-bay I guess...

  Oh sorry, off topic rant there... but hey, it's Winter (sort of), and I don't
cook...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099