Re: [CH] Ambrosia north and south styles

MachineGun (rael64@qwest.net)
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:04:43 -0700

You forgot to add the TBSP of ground habanero :)
(yum)

Actually, some of the southerners I know mix this all up with mayo
included.  I never did quite understand (nor eat) that one...

As for this ambrosia recipe, well, it suits Twister [TM!] quite
well...nothing like a mandarin orange bewixt yer toes.  Of course,
removal of said fruits be all part of the game...just don't choke on
the nuts ;p

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS