Re: [CH] dressing

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:36:52 +0000

>From: "The NorthEast ChileMan" <thenortheastchileman@attbi.com>

>This just happened recently at work. There's 3 of us who like our food
>"spiced".

I know of two other pepper eaters in this office, but they tend to leave my
sauces alone.  It's the hungry wimps I have to worry about.  This is when
it's handy to have a reputation as a crazy chile-head in the office; when
someone sees your name on a bottle of salad dressing, they associate that
with peppers.  Or, if they like to sample first, they get a taste of heat
and say "Eewww!  Whose is this?"

- A