Re: [CH] Mincemeat Pir Filling

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:26:40 -0600

Happy Thanksgiving to all.....sans the mincemeat!

I've wondered how long it would take for that strumpy, scrumpy...whatever to
evolve into minced meat!  Yikes!

Dad would promise Mom that he would cook the turkey at Thanksgiving and/or
Christmas if she would make MincedMeat Pie.  My memories of the pie itself are
very vague since I avoided it at all costs.  I think she got the stuff out of a
jar and swore there was no meat in it - I now wonder just what Dad was
thinking.  He's from Iowa, if that matters.

http://www.annabella.net/print/mincemeat.html

Awaiting our Thanksgiving Ancho Chipolte Rump Roast to come out of the

Beth