Re: [CH] Hungarian Goulash #5

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:57:44 -0600

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> >   Caught up on the new stuff, now I've gotten to the older stuff...
> >
> Wife, Home Remodeling, Garden, Freezing Chiles finally up to date?
>    Forgot, you have any children? (Kitchen done?)

  Nope, but it's getting there.  We finally got a cord on the oven and used it
last night.  Still don't have a kitchen sink yet (week #7, or 9 or something),
but we're hoping to mount the counters today or tomorrow, then cut the hole for
it.  Then we have to run the plumbing from where we tore out the old galvanized
stuff....   Aaaaiiiieeee!!!

  Oddly enough, we have no children now, and all I heard from my wife for the
past 7 or 8 years was that she didn't want any.  That lasted until she hit 32
this year; now she wants one ASAP.... go figure.

> Can remember the road in front of my childhood home was a lane & a ½ wide &
> dirt & the truck would drive by once a month in the summer spraying a heavy
> coat of oil to keep the dust down. When another car drove by my sister & I
> would run down to the end of the driveway & wave cause we hadn't seen a
> neighbor all day.
>    End of nostalgic respite, thanks Erich, for reminding me,
>          Paul

  Well, we had a real road, but it was a fair bit of a bike ride to town for a
wee lad...   ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099