[CH] Re: Nov Update

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 18:11:23 -0600

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> Better get your act together, only 3 months 'till seed starting & 5 months
> to getting the garden ready. I spackeled the divots in living room walls
> this morning so we can sand & paint tomorrow.

  Don't remind me.  Still have Christmas shopping to do too....  and trim to put
up in the dining room, and a light fixture to hang in the dining room, on top of
the kitchen projects, and she wants to try to have Christmas here.  Still no
trim in the living room, though it is painted... outdoor lights are hung though,
so that's something... should I admit she did all of them Sunday while I watched
the Packers?????  Naw, I don't think I will...  Dhoooh!!!

  To try to stay somewhat on topic...  now that the stove is hooked up I can
thaw, dry and grind this years crop into powder.  Although she wants to start
tiling the kitchen this weekend if we can get the counters all in by then...
Well, maybe next month.

> Know your gonna think I'm nuts, don't listen to wife,,,,, have *two* as
> quickly as possible. Reason, ask anybody with a sane mind & they will tell
> you when your done with the diaper thing & have finished the potty training,
> ya don't wanna do it again. & take my word for it, when your 1st born is 5 &
> the wife says, "Now that my biological clock is ticking loudly, wouldn't it
> be great if our son/daughter had a brother/sister". I know a bunch of you
> are gonna call me out on this 1, but my motto is the same as the Boy Scouts,
> "Be prepared for the least likely scerenio & head it off at the pass so you
> don't have to suffer the consequenses!".

  Sounds logical, but she claims one is enough... oh wait, she also said one was
too many for the past 8 years...  well damn...

  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099