Re: [CH] The Secret is Out!

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:55:24 -0700

On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 12:05  PM, Cameron Begg wrote:

> Hi C-H's,
>
> http://www.rael.org/
> --

Guy is a sham, IMO.  Sits up in Canada (Montreal..did I spel that
rite?) in his father's (I believe) hotel/restaurant eating like a king
and spending money just like most other "evangelists" (according to my
Canadian chef source).  Ex race driver.  Name is Claude Vorilhon.  Was
'visited' by aliens in 73 and took up the name Rael sometime thereafter
which I always found interesting because Genesis (the musical group,
mind you) put out their conceptual album "The Lamb Lies Down On
Broadway" in 1973/4 and the album songs tell a story of sorts...about a
boy named Rael.  This is where I picked up the alias of Rael, btw.  Of
course, Claude would probably create some kind of tale as to Genesis
meeting the aliens too and/or he told them the story and/or something
such as the songs on the album tell a pretty wild tale for Rael.  One
could call it all quite <drumroll> alien.

I think he's a fucking (pardon) lunatic and more than that, his
CloneAid is dangerous as hell.  Just my opinion though.  Probably
started a really bad thead here.  Ah well.  I'm in philosophical hell
right now and don't care :)

kisses

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64