Re: [CH] The Secret is Out!

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:56:23 -0700

On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 06:02  AM, Cameron Begg wrote:

> Hi C-H's,
>
>> Probably started a really bad th[r]ead here.
>
> Yes, that was thoughtless of me. The name association seemed funny and
> the thought of "The coming of El Grande" in a saucer made me smile,
> but please drop it right now. I apologize to Rael if he was offended.

no, no, brother...I meant that *I* probably started a really bad thread
with my post since I used that naughty language (who shall spank me?!!)
and was quite (obviously) negative about the guy.  He may be okay.  No,
I really doubt that.  I think he's a nutball, but if anyone is a
Raelian, well, more power to you.  I suggest lots of lube.  Hell, I
don't know what I'm saying right now.  Deep into Sartre and a paper on
Luv.  I don't know whether I should go seek out some sweet young nubile
and lick chocolate from her navel or just shoot myself.  Damned
existentialists <g>.....

(kidding about the shooting...see, another bad joke...sigh)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Master of Twister