Re: [CH] A mean hot sauce....

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 23:56:29 -0600

At 02:42 PM 12/9/2002 -0700, Jim Weller wrote:
>  This just off the wire:
>
>Unflattering hot sauce label has skater Tonya Harding all fired up by JOSEPH
>B. FRAZIER
>
>A bottle of hot sauce, shown here in Portland, Ore., Thursday, is named
>after disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding and sports an unflattering
>caricature of her standing outside a dumpy trailer, cigarette in mouth, ice
>skates in one hand and a hubcap in the other. (AP/Don Ryan)
>
>PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Tonya Hot Sauce features an unflattering caricature of
>disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding outside a dumpy trailer, cigarette in
>mouth, ice skates in one hand and a hubcap in the other.

To qoute by good friend Burtonski Fordowicz -- "WARNING Editing being done
here"

>He said he hasn't talked to Harding, but that Markham said in his letter
>that Harding would go along with it all if she got "a reasonable share of
>the revenues."
>
>"She's not going to get much out of me," Farmer said. "If I have to give a
>percentage to her I demand she give it to MADD (Mothers Against Drunk
>Driving)."

Maybe he'll make her kick in the profits from her wedding night video. I
already have a print... and it's not worth the usual asking price. She may
have been a serious skater at one time. But, she'll never make it as porn
quean. Hell, she probably doesn't even like chilies or recognise El Grande

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!