[CH] Re: Nov Update

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:12:49 -0600

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> >   Sounds logical, but she claims one is enough... oh wait, she also said
> one was> too many for the past 8 years...  well damn...
>
> A few years from now, as your hands scrape the last of the poop from your
> first born derriere, & your thinking "Phewwww, done with that!"
>                         NOT!
> Paul

  Hands?!?!?!?  Eeeeewwwww.....  Surely in this modern age of ours they've
developed some type of tissue or wipe suitable for such purposes.  ;-)))   If
I had to use my hands, I'd just have to tell her to forget the whole idea.
What about a pressure washer???

  I just use a small coffee grinder.  Works great for the small quantities I
usually process into powder.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099