Re: [CH] Re: die of cancer

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@attbi.com)
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:56:21 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> A one-liner I've seen around lately:
>
> All those health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in a
> hospital bed, dying of nothing.
>
> I haven't followed that link, but I suspect there would be a lot of
> people dying of gall bladder cancer in the chile-eating parts of the
> world if that claim were true.

Attributed to the immortal Redd Foxx: "Health nuts are going to feel
stupid one day, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing."

I figure they can bury me in my Guinness hat and chile pepper tie and, a
hundred years from now, all them health nutz can come dance on my grave.
Gotta wonder how come, if all that roots and berries stuff is so
healthy, we ain't overrun with geriatric wabbits.

JB
My Old Man was ecstatic when he shot his age on the golf course.
I told him my ambition was to get my cholesterol reading to match my
odometer.
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.