Re: [CH] it's quiet, so now for some OT silliness

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:54:00 -0800

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:
> Donning List Cop Hat.
>      Off Topic Alex, Tsk Tsk! Your penance is to eat a hot pepper, right
> now!
>   Paul

So....did that Scot drop dead? or that guy in Afrique?? So....you now is
the MAN? Eatin toooomany habaneros, right? Pooor Paul, things REALLY
must be quiet in Massssasnootest! Oh...watch for the mail! I'll nevah
fail, if you dunt get a letta, then yolll Know I'm in Jail....toot toot
toot Tootsie...etc....OR bah, bah, blacksheep! wah wah wah wah wah wah
wah....dah dah dah da da da dahhhh Black Sheep bye bye!