Re: [CH] it's quiet; or at least it was...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:27:32 -0600

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> >From: "The NorthEast ChileMan" <thenortheastchileman@attbi.com>
> >Taking List Cop Cap off.
>
> You mean I ate that pepper for nothing?
>
> Wait, what am I saying, there can be no such thing as eating a pepper "for
> nothing" - the act is its own reward.
>
> - A

  Now Alex, that really depends on the pepper being eaten.  You can't (as much
as some might like to try) forget about Sandy, myself, and the other
"moderates" that dwell within the sacred halls of El Grande's hallowed
bandwidth.  For us, eating some types of chiles might well considered
punishment...  at least temporarily...  oh yeah, and then likely again the
next morning. ;-))

Erich
C-H # 2099   I might be a moderate here, but get me on a chocolate eating list
and I'll kick ass!!!