Re: [CH] it's quiet; or at least it was...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:49:14 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:

> YEAH, Erich....keep the moderate banner high!  We love our chiles...but
> don't consider gustatory punishment as necessary to have a full life!

  That's right!  We're here, were fairly wimpy, and we're proud!  Or
something to that effect.  We may never win a Jalapeno eating contest... or
eat a whole, raw Jalapeno, for that matter...  but at least we're not in
that boring, bland majority (Or are we the majority???  Whatever.).

  Well the tile is almost all cut.  Maybe we can get it all set and grout
tomorrow.  Then it's almost time to get the range back in place so I can
finally dry this year's crop for grinding.  What a way to inaugurate a new
kitchen; with fumes and clouds of El Grande's good grace.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099