Re: [CH] Smug MAC Users /Was Sacramento and the Bay Area

The Lash (info@thelash.com)
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:00:32 -0500

At 09:08 PM 12/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Straight text? Looks crooked to me if you've compared the price of a MAC to
>IBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Paul

Oh don't get started on the Mac/IBM thing- I absolutely HATE Macs- and I
can give you a hundred reasons why- but I won't. Macs are fine for people
who don't know how to use computers. That said, I recorded my latest album
on a Mac/Pro Tools system- Macs have traditionally held the upper hand when
it comes to audio processing, but that too is rapidly changing. I look at
it this way: Macs are like banana peppers, which are good for about one
thing (putting on Greek pizza), and PCs are like habaneros- the king pepper
that can handle anything.

Rob K
http://www.thelash.com
Celtic Mayhem From America