[CH] I agree............

xtremely.fast (xtremely.fast@prodigy.net)
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:05:10 -0800

I agree with Jeff Thompson 100%.  For one reason, we have the same name.  He
is a bit more articulate than myself, [or a bit of a bull shit artist] and
tended to ramble on and on to say what I can say in just a handful of
words....................Why can't we all just get along............

Hey, y'all all have a good day now and a great Christmas as well

Eddie Thompson
retired and layin' on his ass
on the Texas gulf coast..................

Subject: [CH] Re: OT'ness