Re: [CH] Wave a White Flag- Put Away The Pistol

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:55:57 -0700

On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 05:49  PM, The Lash wrote:
>  bludgeoned me with intelligent argument (Rael)- my hat is off to you.
> Maybe one day we'll meet and share a cup of habanero mint tea. No
> really, it's good...

That's a deal.  First thing I drank at the last Open Fields...or maybe
it was the first morning (hell, like I can remember anything and I was
sober), anyway, mint tea and a bolivian rainbow.  Mild, yes, but tasty
indeed.  So hab mint sounds good to me, mon....

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Master of Twister