Re: [CH] Wave a White Flag- Put Away The Pistol

The Lash (info@thelash.com)
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:08:19 -0500

At 11:23 PM 12/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Where's the list cop when you need him? The Lash was apologizing in his own
>"opinionated" way.  Not speakin' for the lash but take the apology & run
>list members.

Well first, my name isn't The Lash- that's the name of my band- this is my
business address. Second, is it bad to be opinionated? I remember suffering
through looooong threads about grits and tofu- many posts full of opinions-
grits are good, grits are bad, don't eat tofu, tofu is disgusting (I'm
surprised I didn't see at least one "real men don't eat tofu" post)- did I
complain? No, I believe people should have opinions. If more people had
opinions, the world would be a better place. But some people feel
threatened if you oppose their opinions. Personally, I do not find the free
exchange of ideas to be offensive.I can even accept a world with heatless
habaneros. But, to all of you who are sending me hate mail- you go
instantly into my killfile- I never see the message- so don't bother. I'm
kind of sorry that I ended up having the last two weeks of the year off to
do nothing but sit in front of my computer and collect rent- but then I'm
sure a few of you are too-

Rob K
http://www.thelash.com
Celtic Mayhem From America