Re: [CH] Is Dubya a Chile-head? Definitely ON topic!

The Lash (info@thelash.com)
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:38:10 -0500

>>something...
>>
>>I seem to recall he is, at least somewhat.

I don't know if he's a chilehead, but I do know that he's a cokehead...

>>pps, Lash, I do think the Pacers have a good shot at it this year,
>>despite the last two games in Tejas. I'm not saying National Champs, but
>>certainly an good playoff run. One can hope for the big win...

Well, I'm a Pistons man myself, but I really feel the Pacers are poised to
take the Eastern conference.
I'm behind them for the big win, but they'll probably have to go through
Dallas to get there, and, that's
a mighty big if-

Rob K
http://www.thelash.com