Re: [CH] :-)

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:57:47 -0500

Amen!
...and, if Dubya is a chilehead that would be great.  Personally, him
wearing cowboy boots does something for me :-)
Merry Christmas and may God truly bless all of us.  We are a family of
sorts and it is nice to know that we have an extended family out
there.  But as with any family, there are some that are dysfunctional or
the black sheep at times. Wait, maybe that is just me!

If you are travelling this holiday time, travel safely, eat great food, and
enjoy your families. Love is what is all about...and chiles!
Linda
(on ebay I am pepperlady1)