Re: [CH] Chile Chocolates recipe

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 07:25:27 -0600

At 01:13 AM 12/21/2002 -0600, tucker wrote:
>   What's with all this blasphemous chocolate contamination?!?!?!?!?
>Can't you just get it to the point where it's melted, but not too
>terribly hot, pour it in a glass, and then get a nice large diameter
>straw and suck away?  I've always wondered why Culver's doesn't just
>offer their hot fudge in a cup, as a beverage to go with your meal...

Because if the Culver's where you are is anthing like the Culver's where I
are they are automatons, incabable of independent thought who hire
unfailingly rude waitstaff and clueless shift managers. And no heat
anywhere on their menu (even where it's claimed).

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!