Re: [CH] Celebrity Hot Sauces

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 19:55:01 -0600

At 05:24 PM 1/3/2003 -0800, RisaG wrote:
>I was surfing around newspaper sites and came upon
>this article on a website called
>celebrityhotsauces.com. Thought I would pass it on...
>
>http://www.azcentral.com/home/food/articles/0103celebhotsauce03.html
>
>I think the bottle with the picture of Michael Jackson
>is pretty funny. I hope they don't get sued too.

Apparently they're ready for it as they bought the rights to the Tanya
Harding hot sauce from the Portland guy who was in trouble for it. I think
they may have downloaded the Tonya wedding night video from me on KaZaA to
use in a "her rep is already so sullied we are actually helping rehab it"
defense. At any rate it's the most popular file in my shared directory <GGG>

After seeing the upcoming sauces in their pipeline I think they might also
put out a "Trent Lot Hoof & Mouth Majority Leader Hot Sauce" in that
line.  <GGG>

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!