RE: [CH] Celebrity Hot Sauces I'm the culprit

Dan Turkette (dan@tekinteractive.com)
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 08:28:13 -0500

Okay, I did it.

We might get sued, we might not. Our spin on it is if SNL and Mad Magazine
can benefit from parodies, why not us?
We'll run with them until the appeal dies out and move on to the next
target. We've got Hot Sauce Harry's doing the production for us, so they're
guaranteed to be quality sauces.

As for Martha, I never liked her recipes...

We've got two more in the making that we'll announce next week ;-)

Regards,
Daniel H. Turkette
President & Executive Chef
The Great American Spice Company, Inc.
628 Leesburg Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
www.americanspice.com
www.celebrityhotsauces.com
260-420-8118

Do you run an e-commerce site? This is important..
www.youmaybenext.com